Sierra BMW Online Merchant Policy
How to order:
Phone: (775) 355-0655
Fax: (775) 355-0651
Online orders: http://www.sierrabmwonline.com/
Shipping limits: Shipping charges will apply according to invoice, unless it's an international, oversize, or heavyweight package, in which case you will be contacted by email or phone prior to shipment.
All advertised shipping weights are "dimensional" as defined by FedEx, UPS and the USPS. We reserve the right to change method of shipping at any time.
Sierra BMW is not repsonsible for shipping delays due to severe weather of any act of nature
For additional shipping information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Guarantee: Receipts, Confirmation, and Warranties
A confirmation notice will be sent via e-mail.
Partial shipments will be charged the full amount up-front.
A detailed invoice will be sent with all merchandise.
Warranty & Disclaimer
Manufacturer's warranties will be honored according to their specific policies.
WARNING: IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF ANY NEW OR USED PRODUCT COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ALWAYS HAVE A CERTIFIED BMW MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN INSTALL YOUR NEW AND USED PARTS AND ACCESSORIES.
SIERRA MOTORCYCLES, INC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS OF PROPERTY WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM SIERRA BMW ONLINE OR ANY SIERRA MOTORCYCLES COMPANY.
All used parts and merchandise are sold "as-is" with no warranty implied or otherwise. All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Sierra Motorcycles, Inc. in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used parts or merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and it is the responsibility of buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect. Always have a certified BMW Motorcycle Technician install your used parts and accessories.
Please Note: Sierra Motorcycles Inc. dba. Sierra BMW Motorcycle makes a good faith effort to ensure the accuracy of all text, including, but not limited to: product descriptions, pricing, availability, and all offerings including the technical coding, functionality, and performance of and as presented via our Web sites, and through our process of transaction processing. Our extensive and continual review process coupled with our testing process ensures that the risk of error and inaccuracy is mitigated. However, we reserve the right to review all orders for accuracy and fraud, to the best of our ability, in a timely fashion. As such, we reserve the right to hold and/or cancel orders deemed inaccurate or fraudulent, and limit or responsibility to the cancellation of the order(s), notification of the customer, and refunding of any monies collected.
• Merchandise can be returned without re-stocking charges within 60 days of purchase for full credit to your charge card, excluding shipping charges. Original packaging is required.
• No returns on helmets that have been used on the road. Please save the original packaging and try on the helmet in your living room.
• No returns on electrical items.
• No returns for custom windshields or windshields that have been used or tested on the road. Please save the original packaging and test the product in your garage.
• No returns on repair manuals.
• No returns for seats that have been used on the road. Again, please save the original packaging and test the product in your garage.
• Items considered "personal apparel" cannot be returned. Example: Socks and Under Garments.
• Apparel cannot be returned if there is wear beyond fitting. Please ensure that all apparel return items include original tags and that they have not been worn, stretched, or washed; also, please remove any lint, dust, or animal hair prior to return.
• All partial orders will be charged for the full amount at the time of shipping. You may cancel the remaining portion of the order at any time prior to shipping.
• Shipping charges are not refundable; unless it is determined Sierra BMW shipped an incorrect or defective item.
• No returns on items that have been installed.
International Customers, please note:
-Sierra BMW does not pay, charge, or include any duties, tariffs, taxes, brokerage, or customs fees. All International fees are the responsibility of the customer. We include shipping charges and insurance only in the invoice total. If we are unable to confirm your credit card, identity, and shipping address, then, we will request payment via PayPal. Lastly, based on your location, some shipping charges and delivery times may vary.
-If you do not pick up your shipment, OR if you abandon your order at the freight broker, OR if you decline delivery of your order, you are still responsible for the brokerage fees, return shipping charges, and return brokerage fees. These fees and charges cannot be waived. In effect, you forfeit your order and pay all involved charges.
DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND OUR INTERNATIONAL POLICES AND YOU ARE PREPARED TO STAY THE COURSE.
Thanks for your time! www.sierrabmw.com
Payment options: Fax, phone, and online orders are limited to major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Sorry, we cannot accept C.O.D. orders.
|Sign up here|