An innovative new suit for BMW Motorrad, the CoverAll combines simplicity of use and safety in a light, one-piece suit. The suit is tailored for a wide fit, enabling the motorcyclist to wear the suit over existing clothing, for example, a business suit. Easily adjustable, the suit has full length zips on the front and on both legs making it quick and easy to get into and out of.
• The CoverAll one-piece makes it easy to ride the motorcycle to the office, into town and to all destinations where the rider would prefer to remove the motorcycle gear on arrival and appear in "normal" (business) wear.
• The suit is light, but designed for safety.
• Waterproof protection against any inclement weather.
• All requirements for modern coverall wear for the daily commute from home to work are satisfied. The simplicity with which the CoverAll one-piece can be donned and removed is fully in line with the needs and preference of our customers who want to use their motorcycles as their preferred means of transportation in an urban environment.
- 3-layer laminate consisting of Cordura®500, climate membrane and calendar-coated liner.
- Inside pockets mesh lining.
• Protectors: Removable.
- Very light SC protectors made of visco-elastic foam material at shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (adjustable to 2 height settings) with very good impact-absorbing properties, certified to DIN 1621 (same protectors as in the Light’n Easy suit).
- NP ProAir back protector can be retrofitted to back pocket. (NP ProAir is the back protector from the new AirFlow suit, with plenty of ventilation openings, certified to DIN 1621).
- New: Protector pockets are now welded to the fabric, not stitched.
-3M® reflective prints on shoulders and back.
• Weather protection:
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with Cordura®500 and climate membrane and liner making up the 3-layer laminate. Seams taped.
- Suit waterproofed with riri® special zippers. The Storm® zippers in the front of this suits and down the sides of the legs are waterproof, windproof and UV-resistant.
• Wear comfort:
- The CoverAll suit is tailored for a wide fit, to enable the motorcyclist to don the suit over normal clothing, for example a complete business suit.
- Front zipper and two side zippers from hip to cuff make the suit easy to put on.
- Waist adjustable by means of straps at the sides.
- Double-thickness pant seat to protect the entry zone as the wearer dons the suit.
-2 pant pockets and 1 breast pocket on outside (water-resistant), inside breast pocket(waterproof), sleeve pocket on right forearm.
-BMW badge as rivet in waist at front.
BMW Motorcycles CoverAll Suit
BMW Original Parts