An innovative new suit for BMW Motorrad, the CoverAll combines simplicity of use and safety in a light, one-piece suit. The suit is tailored for a wide fit, enabling the motorcyclist to wear the suit over existing clothing, for example, a business suit. Easily adjustable, the suit has full length zips on the front and on both legs making it quick and easy to get into and out of.
• The CoverAll one-piece makes it easy to ride the motorcycle to the office, into town and to all destinations where the rider would prefer to remove the motorcycle gear on arrival and appear in "normal" (business) wear.
• The suit is light, but designed for safety.
• Waterproof protection against any inclement weather.
• All requirements for modern coverall wear for the daily commute from home to work are satisfied. The simplicity with which the CoverAll one-piece can be donned and removed is fully in line with the needs and preference of our customers who want to use their motorcycles as their preferred means of transportation in an urban environment.
• Waterproof one-piece oversuit
• Abrasion-resistant three-ply laminate
• Lightweight NPL protectors at shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (removable), height-adjustable knee protector
• NPL back protector can be retrofitted in back pocket
• BMW climate membrane (windproof, waterproof and breathable)
• Integrated storm hood, wind and waterproof
• Long zips on front and outer leg make it easy to put on
• Waist adjustable with side strap, pants and arm cuffs with Velcro fasteners
• Waterproof pockets on chest (inner and outer) and sleeves; two side insert pockets, both with access to pants worn
• Reflective piping on chest, back and upper arms
• Overlapping material on back creates two-piece look; “variable” back length for increased comfort
• Color: Black/Anthracite
• Logo: BMW badge as rivet in waist at front; BMW Motorrad lettering on left sleeve
BMW CoverAll Suit
BMW Original Parts
US Unisex Sizing: