The BMW RR 2 Jacket is a light summer sport-touring style jacket made of a combination of nylon mesh and leather.
BMW Motorrad USA has teamed up with Kushitani to manufacture leather and fabric jackets for serious motorcycle riders. Kushitani, the leading manufacturer in Japan of premium quality motorcycle racing gear, has been building race suits since 1947. Kushitani’s racing gear has been used by many top race riders throughout the world because they have developed advanced technical leather and textile designs for sport riders and track use. Kushitani’s leathers and textiles are made of the best materials.
• Cut for sport touring with pre-curved arms and generous fit (looser fit than Motorsports jacket); longer in rear to cover lower back
• 1.4 to 1.6 mm soft leather in the shoulders and forearms for comfort and light weight
• Soft perforated leather panels in sides
• Heavy-grade abrasion-resistant nylon polyamide mesh for maximum airflow, strength and durability
• Stretch Kevlar panels under arms and in neck area for ease of movement
• Reflective piping on rear and sleeves for increased visibility
• YKK main zipper
• Easy to combine with any pants – long connection zipper comes with both sides and can be sewn into any pants
• BMW Motorrad NP protectors in the shoulders and elbows. Pocket for retrofittable NP back protector in the back
• Adjustable waist. Belt loop for connecting to belt loop on pants.
• 2 outside pockets and 1 inside pocket
• “T-shirt” style collar with soft leather trim for comfort
• Black jacket with white and grey highlights
• Small embroidered “BMW” on front left chest
• Sizes S-XXXL (Men’s)
BMW RR 2 Mesh Leather Jacket by Kushitani
BMW Original Parts
Add NP Back Protector:
US Jacket Size: